Notice: Our website address is: https://sneakpeak.org.
Date of last revision: [08/22/2022]
- You, as a user, (hereafter “You” or the “User”) shall be deemed to have
accepted, agreed, acknowledged and bound by these Terms upon (i) using, (ii) registering; or (ii) making payment to SneakPeak regardless of your country of residency. By taking any of the actions above, You hereby confirm that You fulfilled the age requirements at least 14 years of age or as prescribed under the relevant laws of the country of your residency to use the same or similar services as offered by SneakPeak.
- In order to use SneakPeak, You must create an account with SneakPeak and log into your account. You will be solely responsible for the information associated with and related to your account. You may not license, transfer, sell, or assign your account without the written consent of SneakPeak. You may not use SneakPeak to break the applicable laws, violate any individual’s privacy, or infringe any person or entity’s intellectual property or any other proprietary rights.
- SneakPeak provides You with an online platform to exchange with other Users thoughts and opinions in topics you care about, build better communities, connect with people, groups and organizations, and show your recognition of the thoughts most valuable to You. You
can also share various content with other Users, send messages, create chat topics and perform other actions as provided by SneakPeak. SneakPeak grants you the right to access the SneakPeak content in the manner described in these Terms. You may not otherwise make unauthorized and illegal commercial use of, reproduce, distribute copies, perform, or publicly display content placed on SneakPeak. You will retain the rights to your copyrighted content or information that you submit to SneakPeak, except as described herein. By submitting your content to SneakPeak, You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable,
non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to reproduce, prepare, distribute copies, perform, or publicly display your user content in any medium and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so.
- You should be fully aware of the fact that SneakPeak is an information and discussion platform only and in no cases SneakPeak acts as your representative, and it shall not bear
responsibility for the consequences of your actions, thoughts, opinions, word and comments You make on the platform provided by SneakPeak, for which you shall bear liability in accordance with the laws of your country of residency. Without advance notice
and at any time, SneakPeak may, for violations of these Terms and or for any other reason we believe reasonable: (1) suspend your access to SneakPeak, (2) suspend or terminate your account or any preferential membership, and/or (3) remove any of your User content from SneakPeak. SneakPeak reserves the right to monitor any content shared in Sneakpeak and removes the content which is against these Terms. The Users are also encouraged to report any content which they believe, breaches these Terms.
- You may also join our special membership programs, if and when available and obtain credits to be used on SneakPeak by paying a monthly or annual fee or one-time fee based on the rates set by and on SneakPeak. No refund of the monies paid to SneakPeak for these purposes is possible and You will be responsible for all bank charges, any applicable taxes,
fees, and charges incurred for these purposes. All payment are processed inside the applications and made through the application purchase service(s), which is provided by Apple and/or Google. All Users add their card while register or getting any paid product from AppStore or Google Play Store, and we never see and record any sensitive information
about payment type of User.
- Data Transmission. By accepting these Terms, the User agrees that SneakPeak is allowed to share news, special offers and updates with the User. The User is informed that he/she can unsubscribe from receiving such data by the means used in transmitting the data to the User.
- Intellectual Property Rights. SneakPeak shall have exclusive and exceptional full ownership over its content, including but not limited to software, photos, texts, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, copyrights, videos, music. Unless otherwise specified herein, the User shall be strictly forbidden to do and allow anyone to do any of the following: (i) to reproduce / display any content or products of SneakPeak or create derivative products or services; (ii) to sell, rent, back rent, sell, distribute or in any way use SneakPeak’s content for commercial purposes; or (iii) cause technological and security damage to any Services or products of SneakPeak. Nothing in these Terms gives the User a right or license to use any trademark of SneakPeak.
- You agree that you have the right to submit anything you post, and that your user content does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party. SneakPeak does not take no responsibility for, we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, and we do not assume any liability for any content submitted by You
to Sneakpeak. All the content and information You submit or post to SneakPeak remain your responsibility and reflect Your own thoughts. SneakPeak will not be held responsible for any of your content or actions that infringe the law or the rights of a third party or person in any way. You agree to hold SneakPeak, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers harmless from and defend them
against any claims, costs, damages, losses, expenses, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or related to your access to or use of SneakPeak,
your violation of this Terms and the applicable law of your domicile, and/or your violation of the rights of any third party or person. SneakPeak will not be liable for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages, whether in tort, contract, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with this Terms or your
use of or attempt to use SneakPeak, including damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or data. You may have other rights depending on your country of residency.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. These Terms shall be construed and governed by the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Disputes between SneakPeak and the User shall be resolved through negotiations by the means of the User contacting SneakPeak in writing via the means of contact specified on SneakPeak. In the event that the dispute(s)
cannot be solved amicably within thirty (30) days, it shall be resolved by the courts of the
Republic of Azerbaijan having jurisdiction.
- Final Provisions. The User accepts that these Terms reflects his/her rights and obligations. The User further acknowledges that he/she shall not use SneakPeak if he/she does not agree to the Terms. SneakPeak may modify and update these Terms from time to time and the website shall depict the latest version of the Terms at all times. If any portion of these
Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver and any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.